Obagi Professional-C 10% Serum
For dry, sensitive or reactive skin
Your skin deserves all the protection you can give it from daily exposure to the sun’s damaging rays and environmental conditions that cause premature ageing. Fine lines and wrinkles are the visible signs of ageing are caused by free radicals. Free radicals dramatically multiply with exposure to sun, air pollution and other environmental assaults, ravaging skin cells and breaking down collagen that gives skin its youthful resilience.
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that neutralises free radicals to prevent skin cell damage. Obagi Professional-C Serum is a leading formulation that neutralises free radicals at all layers of the skin, before they damage your skin cells. The serum uses stabilised L-ascorbic acid which is the only form of Vitamin C that can be effectively absorbed by the skin.
Obagi Professional-C Serum can help your skin:
- Stimulate collagen production for firmer, more resilient skin
- Lighten and brighten skin for more even tone
- Prevent premature signs of ageing, including fine lines and wrinkles
- Protect against future damage
Which Professional-C Serum formulation should you use:
Choose from 3 concentrations to get the right result for your skin.
- 10% Serum: Dry, sensitive or reactive skin
- 15% Serum: All skin types
- 20% Serum: Highest concentration (We do not recommend that you this concentration unless it has been recommended as part of skin care program from a skin care professional)
Please note that it is normal for Vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. Any change in the colour does not effect the product's efficacy.
Propylene glycol, aqua, proplene carbonate, ascorbic acid, parfum, limonene, amylcinnamal, benzyl benzoate, hexyl cinnamal